No. Of Positions: 45
Experience: 0 – 3 years (Freshers can also Apply)
Salary: ₹ 2,40,000/- to ₹ 4,80,000 CTC / PA
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Chennai / Kolkata / Pune / Bhubaneswar / Jaipur / Vijawada / Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida / Jamshedpur
Functional Area: Human Resources
Education: MBA/PGDM/PGDBM/ BBM / MBA in HR/Finance/Marketing, M.Sc. in Psychology Organisational Behaviour, PGD-HR./ Any Graduate
• Understand Manpower Requirements of various Teams.
• Source Candidates from various Portals that Match the given JD.
• Co-ordinate/ follow-up with the Recruitment Agencies on the Requirements Shared.
• Verify Profile by Conducting Telephonic Discussions.
• Mail to Associates on vacant Positions & Opportunities for Internal Referrals.
• Maintain & Update the Database of the Candidates.
• Carryout Background Verification of Shortlisted Candidates.
2. Induction & On-boarding:
• On Selection, Issue Offer Letter, On Joining, Appointment Letter with Brief on Agreement / Policies.
• Orient New Joiners on the Policies, Procedures & Culture, Gather & File relevant Documents of New Joiners.
• Introduce New Joiner to the Team & Supervisor / Manager, Orient on various Communication Channels of the Organisation.
• Collect & Consolidate the Feedback from Induction Training Programs.
• Coordinate with concerned Stake Holders for Arranging basic things for the New Joiner: Seating, Laptop/ Desktop, Email id, Visiting Card.
3. Attendance, Leave Records & other Formalities:
• Maintain Attendance of Employees / Associates, Employee Leave Tracking.
• Escalate Incidents / Cases of Indiscipline, Prepare & Issue all relevant HR letters/ documents.
• Track employees on Probation & due for Confirmation, Issue Confirmation Letters.
• Good People Handling Skills, Resolving Conflicts if any with the clients/vendors,
• Excellent Communication Skills Verbal & Written,
• Co-ordination/ Organisational skills, Reporting Skills,
• Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point.
. Should not have stage fear and ready to travel for business purposes/meetings in India/Abroad
|Job Category||Blogging, Business Analyst, Business Development, E-Commerce, Educational Sales, Human Resource, Supply Chain & Logistics|